Bobs Farm is a sparsely populated rural suburb of the Port Stephens local government area in the Hunter Region of New South Wales , Australia .    It is on the main road between Newcastle and Nelson Bay and is a small, boutique style vineyards and wineries and a thriving aquaculture industry.
Bobs Farm is the first suburb of the Peninsula Tomaree when traveling towards Nelson Bay. It is bounded by Tilligerry Creek . A small part of the north-eastern end of the northern border meets Port Stephens . The southern border is entirely by Stockton Beach .
Most of the suburbs is on the main road, Marsh Road and Nelson Bay Road. Tin City, a collection of squatters is built on Stockton Beach near the border between Farm Bobs and Salt Ash .
Bobs Farm is the center of a thriving, environmentally friendly, aquaculture industry that exports technology. In 2007 pioneering aquaculture technology, based around a recirculating system that is the only one in the world to provide consistent reproduction, was sold for the creation of six farms in the United States . As of 2007 , discussions were in Africa, the Middle East, Europe and Asia. Tailor Made Fish Farms in 2007.    In addition to it being environmentally friendly and providing consistent results, the technology developed at Bobs Farmis expected to reduce capitalization costs. 
- Jump up^ ABS quickstats data includes part ofAnna Bayin Bobs Farm. The density figure shown for the entire area used by the ABS, not just for that part which is in Bobs farm.
- Jump up^ Bobs Farm is primarily flat but it does have some elevated areas. The figure presented represents the average elevation in the majority of the suburbs 93323N MORNA POINT and 92322N WILLIAMTOWN (1: 25000 scale).
- Jump up^ Area calculation is based is NSWGNBmaps and 1: 100,000 maps PORT STEPHENS 9332 and 9232 NEWCASTLE.
- Jump up^ Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). “Bobs Farm (State Suburb)” . 2011 Census QuickStats . Retrieved 9 October 2012 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Suburb Search – Local Council Boundaries – Hunter (HT) – Port Stephens” . New South Wales Division of Local Government . Archived from the original on 21 June 2014 . Retrieved 8 June 2008 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c “Bobs Farm” . Geographical Names Register (GNR) of NSW . Geographical Names Board of New South Wales . Retrieved 23 May 2008 .
- Jump up^ “Bobs Farm” . Land and Property Management Authority – Spatial Information eXchange . New South Wales Land and Property Information . Retrieved 23 May 2008 .
- Jump up^ Port Stephens Examiner, 9 August 2007
- Jump up^ Sean Murphy (19 March 2006). “Farm tailor-made for barra” . abc.net.au . Retrieved 23 May 2008 .
- Jump up^ “Tailor Made Fish Farms Reduces Costs” . Market Wire. September 5, 2006 . Retrieved 23 May 2008 .
- “Nelson Bay (Nelson Head)” . Climate statistics for Australian locations . Bureau of Meteorology . Retrieved 2 June 2008 .