Aquaculture Research and Development Center, Kajjansi (ARDC), is a national center responsible for aquaculture research and development in Uganda . It is also a branch of the National Fisheries Resources Institute (NAFIRRI) which is a Public Agriculture Research Institute (PARI) under the National Agriculture Research Organization (NARO) responsible for Fisheries Research.  
- Fish Feeds
- Fish Health
- Hatchery Productivity
- Mapping & Market
- MSI Nile Perch Project
- New species
- Production Systems. 
The site attracts a number of bird species both Waterfowl species and land birds seen around the fish ponds and at the edges of the site.  Ningu (Labeo victorianus), Kisinja (Barbus spp.), Nkolongo (Synodontis spp.), And Kasulu (Mormyrids) are Ningu (Labeo victorianus) and Ningu (Labeo victorianus). 
Fish reared at the site
- Nile perch.  
- ^ Jump up to:a b “NU members visit Kajjansi Fish Farm” . Nature Uganda . Retrieved 24 November 2014 .
- Jump up^ Dalsgaard, JPT; Dickson, M .; Jagwe, J .; Longley, C. Uganda aquaculture value chains: strategic planning mission report . WorldFish. p. 14 . Retrieved 25 November 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Aquaculture Research” . Retrieved 24 November 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Uganda to produce 320,000 tons of farmed fish”newvision.co. Retrieved November 25, 2014
- Jump up^ “Researchers advise on Nile Perch farming” . November 25, 2014. [ permanent dead link ]
- Jump up^ Matthias Halwart; John Frederic Moehl. FAO Regional Technical Expert Workshop on Cage Culture in Africa, 20-23 October 2004, Entebbe, Uganda (Volume 6 of FAO Fisheries and Aquaculture Proceedings Series ed.). Food & Agriculture Org. p. 111. ISBN 9789251056097 . Retrieved 25 November 2014 .